This package is designed for the couple that needs the most assistance, either because they’ve never planned such an important event or they simply can’t dedicate the time required.
- Assistance with venue scouting and contract negotiation
- Custom vendor referral list and attendance at vendor meetings
- Proposal and contract reviews
- Custom budget spreadsheet
- Ongoing access to SWVA Events coordinator
- Scheduling and attendance at design meetings with vendors and venue
- Hotel block selection and management
- Rental order placement (linens, furniture, tents, lighting, etc.)
- Assistance with stationary wording and design
- Hiring bridal party transportation
- Attendance at menu selection and tasting
- Attendance at details meeting with venue manager regarding floor plans and set up
- Schedule floral and table décor mock-up, if possible
- Review final Banquet Event Order
- Confirm guest headcounts, vendor details and rental item quantities
- Final details meeting (up to 2 hours)
- Distribute approved wedding day schedule to vendors
- Rehearsal coordination and set-up (up to 4 hours)
- Day of event coordinators stay through entire event (up to 10 hours of on-site coordination)
- Organizing client volunteers with room set-up and breakdown.
- Set up of paper items, i.e. programs & menus.
- Oversee and assist all vendors during load in and load out.
- Choreograph the ceremony processional/recessional & ceremony musicians.
- Direct reception introductions, toasts, dances, cake cutting, and departure, ensuring comfortable and efficient event timing and flow.
- Manage and distribute final payments or gratuities to vendors, etc.
- Assist in transporting wedding gifts to family vehicle or hotel room
*For all packages travel expenses apply to weddings outside a 50 mile radius of Floyd, VA and when overnight stays are necessary.*
Please contact us for pricing information.
SIMPLE | DIVINE | INDULGENCE